Caava Design Website Redesign and Brand Overhaul
- Website in its beginning single-page format. The opening circle image has a parallax scrolling effect. The photos in this area circulate between 7 different photos each time the page is reloaded.
- Here is the first example of the case study area being activated. Once a thumbnail is selected, the entire middle area of the site opens up, revealing the case study inside. Each case study's color scheme is based on the content/brand it has within.
- This is the second example of an activated case study. Also notice above the "featured work" area. This slider is also designed to reflect each featured brand's look & feel.
- The blog is a three column design. This was created this way in order to showcase relevant content, making it easy to keep visitors up to date. The Artwork column hosts a collection of art pieces we decided to sell through Society6.
- New business cards through Moo Cards.