- Web Design ServedProject Featured On:Web Design Served — 5/27/12
François Bayrou - 2012 Presidential Campaign
- François Bayrou
2012 Presidential Campaign
- François Bayrou is president of the Modem (Mouvement Democrate) and is candidate to the french presidential election.Big Youth supports the digital team of François Bayrou in the strategy & the conception of his electoral campaign. As a result, I have worked on the website www.bayrou.fr , but also on social platforms (Facebook, Flickr, & co) and mobile.
- The François Bayrou's website had been thought in the currently "scroll" mood. Indeed, most of the content appears on the first page (the homepage). Each item of the main menu is a shortcut which permits to access to each part below quickly.Height of the page : 9800px !nb: Some parts have been modified or moved since I did screenshots.
- LANDINGOne peripheral page to participate with donations
- Mini-website to buy François Bayrou merchandising (t-shirts, accessories, goodies, ...).[Photo items below are fake]
- TIMELINEOne peripheral tool is a timeline which displays social content like youtube videos, twitter posts & bayrou.fr news. It runs with the timeline software Tiki-Toki.
- LANDING PAGE
- MOBILEBayrou.fr on iPhone
- ANDROIDBayrou.fr on Android smartphone
- INTERFACE VOLONTAIREIn parallel of the official Bayrou.fr , another website has been created to help people to become volunteers of the Bayrou campaign, making some little actions (share a tweet or any content, follow twitter accounts or posts, to talk about a meeting, a debate or a conference, ...) to get some points and badges.Unfortunately, the screenshots below were not validated, and another interface has been designed.[Proposal]
- Credits :Big Youth2011 - 2012