Identity of science podcast series, RadioLab.
- Inclusion of a podcast randomizer for spontaneous discovery of past content.
- Live casting set in an abandoned prison held by RadioLab foran episode entitled "Criminal Capacity". The story dives into the mindset and reasoning behind the thoughts of individual criminals.
- Projection signage for live events based on podcast randomizer. As individuals pass by, the randomizer stops to give the title and location of the event venue.
- A compilation of RadioLab episodes, interviews, biographies, contributors, and process of creation.
- A proposed collaboration with RadioLab as a visual accompaniment to the story of War of the Worlds, in which Orson Welles broadcasts a hoax of martians invading the earth.